Listing Services for a Commercial listing:
- Listed until SOLD or LEASED
- Property/Business types: Automotive Service, Barn, Building Supplies, Business Park, Chicken House, Commercial Farm, Educational, Feed Barn, Food Service, Franchise, Garage, Gas Station, Hay Shed, High Rise, Historical, Hotel/Motel, Industrial, Land/Lot Only, Laundromat, Manufacturing, Marina, Medical/Dental, Mobile Park, Office Building, Office Condominium, Packing Shed, Potential Commercial, Recreational/Resort, Religious, Retail Store, Shopping Center, Smoke House, Stables, Tractor Shed, Unimproved, Warehouse, Wholesale
- Service areas: Greater Atlanta and all 159 counties in Georgia
- Listed within 24 hrs. For submission of completed listing forms and photos after 12 Noon on Friday or over the weekend, the property will be listed the following Monday
- For Sale: List on Georgia Multiple Listing Service (GAMLS) and First Multiple Listing (FMLS)
For Lease: List on Georgia Multiple Listing Service (GAMLS) and First Multiple Listing Service (FMLS) – Note: Commercial rental listing category not available on FMLS; will be listed in residential rental described as “commercial property” in the Remarks
- Up to 36 Photos displayed on your FMLS and GAMLS listing, including a required primary photo (exterior front view of property). Submit photos in JPG format. Photo resolution: Approx. 1600 x 1066 pixels. File size per photo: No larger than 2MB. Use your own photos and not photos that belong to others without their written permission.
- Agents call you directly to show your property to their clients
- Buyer/Renter leads: Inquiries specifically for your property received by your Listing Agent, Suzanne Higgins, forwarded/referred to you
- Your choice of commission to pay a buyer’s agent or a rental agent
- Represent yourself and negotiate contracts yourself
- Letter of Intent, Purchase and Sale Agreement, Exhibits and more available, free of charge
- Letter of Intent, Lease Agreements for Single-Tenant and Multi-Tenant Facilities and more available, free of charge
- You sell/rent yourself ‘by owner’ to buyer/renter not represented by an agent, you pay NO selling or rental commission
- At closing, for a for-sale listing, a commission of 0.25% (sales price X .0025) to Simply List Atlanta to cover an advertising expense due a MLS and administration of sales contract and closing documents
- At leasing, for a rental listing, a commission of 10% (one month’s rent X .10) to Simply List Atlanta for administration of leasing documents
- Agent-access electronic Supra lockbox available for lease (Greater Atlanta only) or use combo lockbox or show by appointment
- Feedback system included, free of charge, with electronic Supra lockbox lease – Showing/buyer agents’ comments emailed to you
- For Sale Sign – Complimentary real estate broker yard sign for a for-sale listing, when requested. Other options: Display a generic For Sale by Owner sign or order a real estate broker sign with “Call Owner” and your phone number printed, plus a metal stand. Cost: $39, including shipping. Note: A For Sale sign of any kind is not required to be displayed.
- For Lease Sign – Display a generic For Lease sign with your phone number. Note: A For Lease sign of any kind is not required to be displayed.
- Changes to Listing, Unlimited – List price, descriptive remarks, photos, etc., free of charge, except to cancel a for-sale listing ($50 withdraw fee)
- Extend listing past the initial listing period, free of charge. Your listing will be extended in three-month increments until your property is sold/leased, unless terminated by seller/owner.
- Customer Service – Calls fielded by local Simply List Atlanta real estate professionals located in Greater Atlanta and not out of State
- After business hours and weekends, voicemails and emails checked periodically; inquiries from buyers/agents forwarded to you
- When for-sale property goes under contract and binding, email copy of Contract to Simply List Atlanta
- When rental property leased, email copy of Lease Agreement to Simply List Atlanta