Apartment Unit Rental Listing – FMLS ONLY
APARTMENT Unit Rental on FMLS Listing Includes:
- $99 due at time of listing for each unit listed
- Listed for a maximum of 3 months
- Property types: Apartments units only. Ex. One unit in a large complex, not a house, townhome, or condo for lease by owner
- Service areas: Greater Atlanta and all 159 counties in Georgia
- Listed within 24 hrs. For submission of completed listing forms and photos after 12 Noon on Friday or over the weekend, the property will be listed the following Monday. Weekend listings and changes available for a fee.
- List on First Multiple Listing Service (FMLS) ONLY. A main MLS system of Greater Atlanta.
- Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Realtor.com – Syndication to 1000+ real estate websites, including local/GA broker websites with online rental property search
- Up to 25 Photos displayed on your FMLS listing. Submit photos in JPG format. Photo resolution: Approx. 1600 x 1066 pixels. File size per photo: No larger than 2MB. Use your own photos and not photos that belong to others without their written permission.
- Use combo lockbox, agent-access electronic Supra lockbox (Lease – Available in Greater Atlanta only) or show by appointment
- Display a generic For Rent sign with your phone number or no sign
- Rental agents call you directly to show your property to their clients
- Renter leads: Inquiries specifically for your property received by your Listing Agent, Celine Higgins, forwarded/referred to you
- Represent yourself and negotiate contracts yourself
- Your choice of commission to pay a rental agent who brings you a tenant and leases (Example: 30% of one month’s rent)
- You rent ‘By Owner’ to a renter not represented by a rental agent, NO rental agent commission to pay
- A commission of 5% (one month’s rent X .05) to cover MLS advertising expenses and administrative fee at leasing to Simply List™
- Unlimited changes to your listing (rent price, remarks, etc.), free of charge, except to cancel listing (see #21). Go to “Change” on the top menu bar to request changes.
- Rental Application, Lease Agreement form, and Move-In Move-Out Inspection form available, free of charge
- Tenant screening recommended for credit report and background check. Please find your own tenant screening service.
- When property leased, email a copy of Lease Agreement to Simply List™ to change status of listing to “Leased”
- Listing cancellation – $25 for Simply List™ time to process cancellation for each listing