SELL WITHOUT HELP on GAMLS and FMLS – FSBO
- $0 due at time of listing
- Listed until SOLD
- Property Types: Single-Family Home, Condo/Townhouse, Multi-Dwelling, Residential Developed Lot, and Land. See our “Commercial” section for commercial flat fee sales or leasing listings.
- Service Areas: Greater Atlanta and all 159 counties in Georgia
- List on BOTH First Multiple Listing Service (FMLS) and Georgia MLS (GAMLS) – The two MLS systems of Greater Atlanta
- Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Realtor.com – Syndication to 1000+ real estate websites, including local/GA broker websites (e.g. Keller Williams, Coldwell Banker, RE/MAX)
- Listed within 24 hrs. For submission of completed listing forms and photos after 12 Noon on Friday or over the weekend, the property will be listed the following Monday. Weekend listings and changes available for a fee.
- Buyer’s Agents call you directly to show your property
- Use combo lockbox, electronic Supra lockbox (Lease – Available in Greater Atlanta only) or show by appointment
- Buyer leads – Inquiries specifically for your property received by your Listing Agent, Celine Higgins, forwarded/referred to you
- Represent yourself and negotiate contracts yourself
- Your choice of selling commission to buyer’s agent (example: 3%)
- You sell ‘By Owner’ to buyer not represented by an agent, you pay NO selling commission
- A commission of 0.3% (sales price X .0030) to cover MLS advertising expenses and handling of sales contract documents; + $199 administrative fee at closing to Simply List™.
- Contract and Property Disclosure forms available, free of charge
More Benefits for Simply List™ Georgia MLS and FMLS Flat Fee Listing Service:
- Up to 25 photos displayed on your FMLS and Georgia MLS listing, including a required primary photo (exterior front view of property)
- Photo format: JPG; Photo Resolution: Approx. 1600 x 1066 pixels. File size per photo: No larger than 2 MB.
- Use your own photos and not photos that belong to others without their written permission
- Agent-access electronic Supra lockbox available for lease – Greater Atlanta only. Go to “Add-On” on top menu bar for details.
- Feedback system included, free of charge, with electronic Supra lockbox lease – Showing/buyer agents’ comments emailed to you
- Complimentary real estate broker For Sale Yard Sign, when requested. Other options: Display a generic For Sale by Owner sign or order a real estate broker For Sale yard sign with “Call Owner” and your phone number printed, plus a metal stand. Cost: $39, including shipping. Note: A For Sale yard sign of any kind is not required to be displayed.
- Option to advertise Open House on FMLS, Georgia MLS, Zillow.com, Realtor.com, & more. Go to “Add-On” on top menu bar for details.
- Changes to Listing, Unlimited – List price, descriptive remarks, photos, etc., free of charge, except to cancel listing (see #10). Go to “Change” on the top menu bar to request changes.
- Extend Listing past the initial listing period, free of charge. Your listing will be extended in three-month increments until your property is sold, unless terminated by seller.
- Customer Service – Calls fielded by local Simply List™ real estate professionals located in Greater Atlanta and not out of State
- After business hours and weekends, voicemails and emails checked periodically; inquiries from buyers/agents forwarded to you
- Cancel Listing – $75 FMLS & GAMLS charge, and Simply List’s time to process cancellation (does not apply when property sells and closes)
Note: If purchasing a listing, the name of the seller must match the name of the owner on the tax record. If it does not match, please send legal documentation/authorization to market the property to email@example.com. It is required before the property can be listed on the multiple listing services.
For more information, visit our FAQ.